AAI Recruitment Online Application Form 2022 AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification PDF Download – The Airport Authority of India (AAI) published a notification for the recruitment of 400 Junior Executive Posts against advertisement no. 02/2022. The online registration commenced on 15th June 2022. The last for the to submit online applications is 14th July 2022. The only way to register for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment is the official website of the Airport Authority of India which is non-other than www.aai.aero
On its official website, the Airport Authority of India (AAI) has posted a recruitment notice for 400 Junior Executive positions at various locations across India. The AAI Junior Executive Notification 2022 PDF is available in the latter part of the article.
- Post Name – Junior Executive
- General – 163
- EWS – 40
- OBC (NCL) – 108
- SC – 59
- ST – 30
- PWD – 04
- Total Posts – 400
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022
|Recruiter Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Application Date||July 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
An applicant must have passed B.Sc or B.Tech with Physics & Maths (respectively) from a recognized educational university.
The maximum upper age limit is 27 years As of 14/07/2022. Age relaxation will also be provided to the reserved category applicants.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus
Aspirants must prepare according to the proposed AAI Junior Executive Syllabus in order to achieve a good result in the examination. The online exam is broken into two sections, the first of which covers general themes and the second of which covers the Mathematics and Physics syllabus. Part B’s exam level will be equivalent to that of a bachelor’s degree. Applicants preparing for the AAI Junior Executive Jobs 2022 must read the entire syllabus available at the link below.
- Gen/OBC/EWS – ₹1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female – ₹81/-
AAI Junior Executive Salary
As per pay band E-1, the salary scale for the AAI Junior Executive Jobs is Rs.40000-3% -140000. According to AAI standards, in addition to basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of basic salary, HRA, and other benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, and Medical Benefits, and so on are all admissible. For the position of Junior Executive, the annual CTC would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
- AAI Executive Recruitment Notification Out – 7th June 2022
- Online Application Begins From – 15th June 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 14th July 2022
How to Apply Online for AAI Vacancy 2022?
- Visit the Airports Authority of India’s (AAI) official website @ www.aai.aero.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Careers option.
- Find the appropriate link for AAI Recruitment 2022.
- To register, go to the Registration Link next to the notification.
- Read the instructions carefully and click the link to access the Online Portal.
- Fill out the AAI Recruitment 2022 Application form using your login credentials.
- After submitting the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Application Form, print it out.
|AAI Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Now|
|AAI Junior Executive Online Application Form||Apply Here|