GPSSB MPHW (Male) Recruitment Notification 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has issued a recruitment notification. As per the GPSSB Recruitment Notification 2022 total of 1866 vacant posts for Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) grade 3 are to be fulfilled. Candidates who hold a diploma in MPHW/Sanitary Inspector are eligible for the GPSSB MPHW Recruitment.
The online application form for the Gujarat MPHW Recruitment commenced on 16 May 2022. The last date for the online registration is 31st May 2022. Aspirants can use the link added below to submit their GPSSB MPHW Application Form. Don’t wait for the last date to apply.
Online registration shall not be considered valid without the registration fee. All the important details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. have been mentioned briefly in this post. Candidates are advised to check the official recruitment notification so that they can verify the details before applying for the said recruitment.
GPSSB MPHW (Male) Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organizers||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Job Profile||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW)|
|Online Application Form||Available|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2022|
For the Multi-Purpose Health Worker posts aspirants must have a diploma in MPHW or Sanitary Inspector from a recognized educational institute. Also, the candidate must have a basic computer knowledge certificate.
- The Minimum age limit is 18 Years.
- The maximum age limit is 34 Years.
- Upper age relation is also provided to the reserved category candidates as per the state government norms.
Candidates belonging to general and unreserved categories need to pay ₹100/- as the one-time registration charges. Candidates who belong to reserved categories do not need to pay the application fee.
- Online Application Form Starting Date – 16 May 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 31 May 2022
After the online registration process, a written exam is to be organized across the state. Aspirants who will manage to qualify in the examination shall be invited for the document verification round. The final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat MPHW Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online till the last date 31 May 2022. A simple guide to applying for the said recruitment is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Go through the notice board and find the link for Gujarat MPHW Recruitment.
- Then go to the registration section and click on apply online.
- Enter all the mentioned details such as applicant name, dob, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Verify all the details and then pay the registration fee.
- Don’t forget to take a printout or save the application form on the device.
|GPSSB MPHW Recruitment Notification||Download|
|GPSSB MPHW Vacancy Online Application Form||Apply Here|