GSSSB Clerk Result OJAS Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Result, GSSSB Clerk Merit List, Cut Off Marks @gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board has concluded the written examination for the Bin Sachivalaya Clerk and Office Assistant grade 3. The examination is conducted on 24 April 2022 at more than 1000 exam centres in Gujarat state. It was reported that more than 75 thousand aspirants appeared in the exam.
Since the examination has been concluded successfully, the examinees are keen to know the status of the GSSSB Clerk Exam Result 2022 and GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cut Off Score. The Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board will only publish the result on the official website. But the commission has not declared the exact date for the result announcement.
We have added the expected cut-off score for each category in this article. The candidates can also participate in the discussion regarding the clerk/office assistant exam. The direct link for the exam result has been added below. Candidates will be able to check the result with the help of their registration number and password.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Result 2022
|Recruiter||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Clerk, Office Assistant (Grade 3)|
|GSSSSB Clerk Exam Date||April 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test|
|GSSSSB Clerk Result Date||May – June 2022 (Expected)|
Now, the examination has been conducted successfully by the GSSSB. In the next phase of the recruitment, the exam conducting authority will announce the result and will call the aspirants for a computer proficiency test. We can expect that the board might announce the Bin Clerk Result by June 2022.
- More than 75 thousand candidates participated in the exam.
- The exam was conducted in Offline (pen &paper) mode.
- Question Paper carried 200 MCQ Objective Type Questions.
- The exam is conducted on OMR sheets.
- Each correct answer shall be awarded 1 Mark.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted as a negative marking pattern.
Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022
Aspirants who are not aware of the cut-off criteria should learn basic things first. A cut-off score is the number of marks they need to obtain in the written exam to stand eligible for the next stage. If they fall short of the cut-off, they will be considered disqualified for the next stage of the recruitment.
Expected Cut Off Score for GSSSB Clerk Exam
|Category||Cut Off marks|
|Other Backward Castes||130-135|
Steps to Check GSSSB Bin SachivalayResult 2022
To check the Gujarat Clerk Merit List, aspirants can use the links and guide added below. We have also added all the links below for the convenience of the readers as well. Candidates can express their views on the concerned exam cut off score and events in the comment section below.
- Visit the official website of the GSSSB @gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Now find the link for the GSSSB Clerk/Office Assistant Result.
- Enter the user id password generated at the time of registration.
- Verify the details and press login.
- Then check your respective result.
- You can also take a printout of the same if need so.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Gujarat Clerk Result – Check Here (link will be updated)