EPDS HP Himachal Ration Card Online Apply HP Ration Card Data Online Himachal Ration Card Check @epds.co.in Himachal Pradesh Ration Card Status Check – Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Himachal Pradesh have full authority to issues every type of ratio card i.e. temporary ration card, duplicate ration card, BPL (Below Poverty Line) ration card, APL (Above Poverty Line) ration card.
Now consumers can check their HP Ration Card Status just by using a smartphone or PC. With the help of the Himachal Pradesh Ration Card consumers can get good quality food grains at a very pocket-friendly amount. Like other states, the Himachal government also provide quality rice, grains, sugar, etc. to the ration cardholders through the Public Distribution System (PDS).
In this article, we will try to guide you every regarding the Himachal Ration Card such as how to apply for Himachal Pradesh Ration Card, Check HP Ration Card Status, how to download Himachal Pradesh Ration Card, etc. After reading this post you will get answers to all your queries.
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card Status 2022
|Department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Himachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||State Ration Card Holder|
|HP Ration Card Status||Check Here|
|Who can Apply||State residents|
Himachal Pradesh (HP) Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
Consumers can apply for HP Ration Card as per the eligibility because the state govt. issue 6 types of ration cards to the state citizens. Here we are providing eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh Ration Card:
- The applicant must be a state citizen.
- The whole family should be permanent residents of the state.
- Consumers have temporary ration cards.
- Change in permanent address.
- After marriage member entry.
- At the time of new child is born.
Types of Ration Card in Himachal Pradesh
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Himachal Pradesh issues 6 types of ration cards to the consumers. The state department issues these ration cards on the basis of the economical condition of the family. A citizen can apply for (i) Priority Households (PH) (ii) Above Poverty Line (APL). (iii) AAN (iv) APLT (v) Below Poverty Live (BPL) (vi) Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY).
Documents Required for Himachal Pradesh Ration Card
Following are the documents that a consumer should carry at the time of correction/adding a new family member in the ration card, etc.
- If an applicant applies for a new ration card he/she must possess a ration card deletion certificate it is proof that the user is not holding any ration card.
- A ration Card deletion certificate is also needed in case of a new family member (spouse).
- In the case of a newborn baby birth certificate and existing ration card will be required.
Steps to Check Himachal Ration Card Status Online
- Visit the official web portal using the link added below.
- Choose your preferred language and then select “Application Status”.
- Then a new web page will be open and you have to fill in the reference number there.
- Check the reference number which is printed on the slip which is issued at the time of registration.
- Now click on the “submit” button.
- HP Ration Card status will be displayed on the screen.
Himachal Pradesh NFSA Beneficiaries Ration Card list 2022
Consumers who have applied for the HP Ration Card can check their name in the HP Ration Card BFSA Beneficiaries list:
- Open your web browser and visit epds.co.in
- Then click on EPDS HP Name Wise Ration Card List.
- Then right-click on the website and select the print option.
- Chose to save it as pdf or you can take a printout.
- Now you can check the Ration card number, HOF, Card type, etc.
Steps to Download Himachal Pradesh Ration Card 2022
In this digital era, you can carry all your ids digitally. Consumers can download the Himachal Ration Card just by following these simple steps:
- First, you have to open the ePDS Portal of the state.
- Then click on the FPS Ration Card option located in the menu bar.
- Then select the option “Print Ration Card“.
- A new page will open.
- Now select ‘Input Type’ from the list provided.
- Enter Aadhar or your Ration Card id.
- Now hit the search button.
- HP Ration Card will be displayed on the screen.
How to Apply for HP Ration Card 2022?
For those who are not familiar with the online method, we have provided a detailed guide by following consumers can apply for Himachal Ration Card without any issue.
- Go to the official website himachalforms.nic.in
- Now click on the application button.
- Scroll down until you saw Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
- Then select ‘PDF‘ or “Fillable-PDF” as per your convenience.
- Enter all the required details such as Category, District, Ward Number, Pin Code, etc.
- Attach mandatory documents and submit the application form to the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Himachal Pradesh.
- You will receive a slip with the help of that you can track your ration card status.
- Himachal Pradesh Forms Repository – Visit Here
- ePDS Portal Himachal – Click to Visit
- State Food Supply Department – Visit Website
Himachal Ration Card Helpline Number
In case you are facing any technical issues can contact the following:
- ePDS Call Center – 1967
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-180-8026
- Consumer Helpline Number – 1967
These are the details for now but still, if you have any queries regarding the Himachal Pradesh Ration Card status, application form, etc. you can contact us using the comment box added below.