Haryana Lecturer Admit Card 2022 HPSC Lecturer Foreman Instructor Admit Card Download from www.hpsc.net.in. – The good news for all of those candidates is that the Haryana Lecturer Admit Card will be made available as soon as uploaded to the official website for the examination. All applicants will be able to acquire their HPSC Lecturer Admit card 2022 almost a week before the examination.
Haryana Lecturer Admit Card is one of the most significant and vital documents that you must take with you during the examination. It is issued to each and every applicant. Below Underneath this post, you will find a direct link that will lead you to a page where you may quickly obtain your Haryana Lecturer Hall Ticket.
The total number of openings is 437 which was announced earlier this year. Thousands of eligible candidates have submitted their online application form till the last date of the online registration in February 2022. Applicants will be able to grab the Haryana Lecturer Admit Card 2022 from 6th May 2022.
As is common knowledge, the Haryana Public Service Commission schedules and administers the Lecturer Exam once annually across the entirety of India. We have included a list below with all of the important information that you need to know about the Haryana Lecturer Exam 2022, including Important Links, Exam Patterns, and Instructions on How to Download Their Admit Card.
Haryana HPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post||Lecturer (Group B)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 53100/- (FPL-9)|
|Last Date for Online Registration||February 4, 2022|
HPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2022
The written exam for the posts of Lecturer Foreman Instructor is to be scheduled for 11th & 12th June 2022. Various exam centres are to be hosted by the exam conducting authority that is non-other than Haryana Public Service Commission. Aspirants will be able to download the HPSC Lecturer Admit Card from the official website of the commission.
HPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The written exam for HPSC Lecturers will consist of one hundred multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- all of which will be based on the course content.
- The written exam will be worth a total of one hundred marks.
- The examination will take a total of two hours to complete.
- There will be a subtraction of 0.25 points from your total score.
- The written test will count for 87.5 per cent of the total score.
- while the viva-voce interview will only count for 12.5 per cent.
- An interview will be conducted with a number of candidates equal to three times the number of vacancies that are being advertised.
- The minimum passing score for the general category on the written examination is set at 50 per cent.
- while the minimum passing score for the reserved category is set at 45 per cent.
How to Download Haryana Lecturer Admit Card 2022?
- The first step is to go to the HPSC website, which can be found at hpsc.net.in.
- After that, look for the link that says “HPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2022.”
- After that, take a hard copy of your Haryana Lecturer Hall Ticket for future use, and then click on the link that was provided.
- After that, enter all of the pertinent detail, such as your date of birth and registration number, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.