JSSC JSA Admit Card 2022 / Download Jharkhand CGL Admit Card Online @ www.jssc.nic.in: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a written examination for the post of various posts under the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2021. The exam conducting authority will host various exam centres in order to organize the exam.
The recruitment authority has not declared the JSSC JSA Exam Date but it is expected that the written exam will take place in March or April 2022. Candidates can download the JSSC JSA Admit Card from the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. The selection commission will upload the admit card a week or ten days before the written exam.
A large number of eligible aspirants have applied for the JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment. The last to submit the online application form was 14 February 2022. A total of 956 vacancies are to be fulfilled under this job drive. Whenever the recruitment authority uploads the admit card on their official website we will add a direct link to download it.
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Jharkhand CGL Exam Date
|Recruitment Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2022|
|JSSC CGL Exam Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
|JSSC CGL Admit Card Status||One week before the exam|
Applicants have to download the JSSC CGL Admit Card from the official website because the exam conducting authority will not send the JSSC Call Letter to the applicant’s address. Candidates can use the user id and date of birth to get the same.
Once you download the JSSC Call Letter 2022 check all the details printed on it. If there is any mismatch you can contact the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for correction. The Jharkhand CGl Call Letter contains useful details i.e. Student Name, Father Name, Stream, Exam Date, Exam Venue, etc.
JGGLCCE Exam Pattern
- The exam will be OMR Sheet Based.
- All the questions will be in MCQ format.
- Each right answer will be rewarded with 3 marks.
- For each wrong attempt, 1 mark will be deducted.
Helpline Number: If you are facing any technical issue or you have a query about JGGLCCE Admit Card the applicant can call the helpline number +91-9264431721 or shoot an email to Jharkhand_ssc@rediffmail.com from 10:00 Am to 5:00 PM on working days only.
JSSC CGL Exam Day Instructions
- Verify the details mentioned on the JGGLCCE Admit Card 2022.
- Electronics gadgets i.e. calculators, smartwatches, mobile phones, etc. are strictly prohibited at the exam venue.
- Candidates have to bring a valid id along with Jharkhand CGL Admit Card.
- Read all the important instructions printed on the Call Letter.
How to Download JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022?
Here are some steps by following one can get the admit card from the official website:
- Open the official website of the JSSC link given below.
- Then go to admit card tab.
- Find the link for JSSC CGL Call Letter.
- Enter the right credentials.
- Verify the user id and password before submitting.
- Check your respective admit card and download it in the given format.
- Take a hard copy to get entry at the exam hall.