TPSC Recruitment Tripura Personal Assistant-II Jobs 2022 Apply online @www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in
Tripura Public Service Commission has published a notification regarding the Personal Assistant-II Recruitment 2022. The TPSC Personal Assistant Jobs Notification was released on the official website of the recruitment authority www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in Online registration for the said post will commence on 2 May 2022 and the last date to apply for the Tripura PSC Personal Assistant (PA) is 31 May 2022.
As mentioned in the official notification total of 50 vaccines of Personal Assistant Grade 2 are to be filled using this job drive. Aspirants will be able to send online application forms once the registration link is available on the official web portal.
Candidates can check useful details regarding the TPSC Personal Assistant Grade 2 Recruitment such as educational qualifications, age limit, salary, etc. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in mains exam and shorthand test. There shall be a preliminary exam also which remains qualifying in nature.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Grade 2 Vacancy
|Recruiter||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant Grade 2|
|Online Application Starting Date||2 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2022|
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with at least 35% marks from a recognized school education board.
- The candidate must have passed the Madhyamik examination along with the stenography course (min. 35% marks).
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer and must possess minimum 3 months computer diploma from a government registered institute.
- It is also mandatory that the candidate must have a fair skill in English shorthand (steno).
Age Limit (As on 31 May 2022)
the applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation to eligible categories is applicable as per the state government norms.
Candidates from the general category have to pay ₹200/- for the online registration. Registration charges for SC/ST and BPL card holders are ₹150/- The application fee can be paid via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Preliminary Exam
- Shorthand Test
- Mains Examination
|Recruitment Notification Published||15 April 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||2 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for TPSC Grade 2 Personal Assistant||31 May 2022|
How to Apply Online for TPSC Grade 2 PA Recruitment 2022?
Eligible aspirants can apply for said recruitment from 2 May 2022. Here are some easy steps by following one can surely submit their application form.
- Open the official website of the TPSC.
- Then click on the “Advertisement” button.
- Find the link for TPSC Personal Assistant Grade 2 Recruitment.
- Now, click on apply online and enter the required details,
- Pay the registration fee and submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the same for further use.